Weight Loss Chart

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

History of Overweightness

Ever since i was born i was carrying excess baggage with me.
I weighed 4 Kgs at birth where average indian kid would weigh 3.3 Kgs.Exceeding expectations from the beginning!!!

During most part of schooling i remained a fat boy, but during high school i trimmed down .Thanks to hormones (u know what :-) ) , a lot of cricket and football !!I think i was really in very good shape in my 9th Std.
Then again 10th is like PHD in Kerala in those times. Scored 94% but got back my genetic makeup.I Don't remember Measuring my weight during these times.

Last recorded measure i remember is during engineering probably in second year.Checking weight at railway stations was a routine during our trip back home and return to college.I used to weigh 77 to 78 while at home and 5 months in college i will be back to 74 to 75. The lowest was hit during 2000 July time frame when i was struggling to find a job.

I think I weighed 72 when i went for medical checkup at TATA infotech in 2000 mid.Then in 2001 mid i hit 87 Kgs (first Job blues) . This started the GYM days . Which went on for an year and half and result was a nice body shape with weights in range of 75 to 76.

Jaundice attacked in Feb 2003 in two months weight became 71 KGs.2003 Nov US trip Came back to 83 KG.2003 to 2005 mostly in 83 - 85 range.
2006 the Korean days might have touched 88s.
Searching for a bride brought down weight to 82.
Marriage 2006 Weight 82
Effect of marrying a cooking expert. Weight crossed 90.!!
Startup life Evening snacks mindless dinners.
Result Jan 28 2011 94.8 kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment