Weight Loss Chart

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Resurgence: Revitalize Refocus and March ON (71 days)

It's been seventy One days since I started my journey to better health.

Achievements
I am 7.5 Kgs lighter (ie lost 105.63 Gms per day)
I can jog 45 minutes continuously ( when i started i could'not run more than 7 minutes)

I believe its important to pause a while and take a look at the road ahead because sometimes achievements makes us complacent.
I felt i was going towards complacency in the last couple of weeks.
I started this to loose weight and keep it off for a lifetime.
It's pretty easy to do that if you

Now its time to refocus on July
I am on Intensive mode again starting today for two weeks ( ie 6th July to
ie 2 meals (bkfst and dinner ) replaced by positrim.
Total intake of calories restricted to 1200

No comments:

Post a Comment