Weight Loss Chart

Monday, June 13, 2011

POSITRIM PHASE 2 : 6th WEEK RESULTS (-1000gms)

measured weight on 8th June is 84.5 Kgs.

I have been late in posting this weeks result
thanks to the trip to home . The trip was hectic but believe me its also a chance to hear those beautiful words again :-).
" What a change ?" "Unbelievable" .

Last week , i did not completely adhered to the intensive phase. Still I lost a KG.
Did lots of running and feeling of muscle mass getting built in ur body is an amazing thing.
I have been reading the book "burn the fat and feed the muscle" . Amazing information.
I will be revisiting and refine my goal of 75 KGs to much more meaningful in terms of FAt percentage , lean body mass etc.

I have to go to Ashish and get my BIA tests done.
And of course i am planning to embark on a 6 pack journey with the help of scooby.

This is journey has been so exciting so far, and its getting better and better as days progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment